Thursday, March 21, 2013

what else...

when life becomes a little over the top, perhaps a flesh eating zombie has invaded the flesh of someone near and dear,  perhaps the injustice in the world looms large, or simply the brain cells seem to be temporarily out to lunch, one must do what one can do....
knit.

here's what i made lately...

:for baby Thelonius:  Milo by Tikki (again!) in Peace Fleece (Chickie Masla colour), size 6 months.
ravelled here

:for my big high school chicken: Griffin by Tikki in Malabrigo Worsted (Sapphire Green colour) (modified a little to fit child size 14:  used only 3 skeins)
ravelled here


Now I'm trying to decide whether to return to my Lyttleton I started back in October... or naughtily cast on next winter's fancy cardigan! I'm planning a Coraline for myself, in Rowan Felted Tweed...

thanks goodness I found knitting!

also, I'm joining Ginny for her Yarn Along

5 comments:

momto5 said...

that green sweater hoodie vest is AMAZING! wow. i love it. and the milo is super sweet. beautiful work.

Lori ann said...

oh how lovely your knitting is! love the hoodie and the colors you've chosen for both projects too.

Anne said...

I love the vests.
Ive been busy knitting vests too.
What colour will you be knitting your Coraline?

Kirti said...

Ah the force is strong in you Obi Knit Wan....

Jo Windmill said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!
Anne, the Coraline will be in Rowan felted tweed in a light grey with little blue flecks through it.